HR Business Partner - Labor Law - eBusiness, relocate Thailand
7 days left
- Contract Type
Calling all Labour Law Professionals - come join this global eBusiness leader in Bangkok, Thailand!
You will need:
- 3+ years of experience in the interpretation and application of law, preferably employment/labour law
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive programs independently
- Years of progressive human resources experience, ideally as HR Business Partner, is a plus
- Bachelor degree in law
- Excellent proven written and spoken English
- Availability to travel 20% of time
Our client is looking to hire an experienced professional with a strong law background to take a lead position in terms of interpretation and application of local labour law across the world. You will be part of the HRBP and Talent Management Team, being the front-line support within People Team for research and interpretation of labour law. You'll also take the responsibility of being HR Business Partner, working with one or more functions as well as several locations.
As Labour Law Lead
- Be the lead in the team for areas related to labour law such as: interpretation and application of the labour law; partnering with the legal team on continuous improvement of employment agreements; strategies for the combined use of employee employment agreements, handbooks, policies
- Design and develop a road-map for labour law trainings, improving the value that we get during and after the trainings
- Work with Legal Team and Global On-boarding Team in the creation of employment agreements for new entities and the continuous improvement of employment agreements for existing entities
- Produce online learning content on labour law for managers
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of documents such as employee handbooks, policies, termination letters, written warnings
As HR Business Partner
- Partner with senior leaders and managers providing advice on local labour law, people management, people processes and solutions and people data insights
- Support managers in handling cases of bad performance, misconduct, termination, etc.
- Provide advice to senior leaders and managers on talent management opportunities
- Provide advice on change management
- Provide advice and support in the opening of new entities
If this sounds like your next step then please send us your CV today!
*** NB: This role is based in Bangkok - visa sponsorship & relocation is available ***
Apply for HR Business Partner - Labor Law - eBusiness, relocate Thailand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly