Graduate Customer Service Agent - English - eCommerce, Budapest
6 days left
- Contract Type
Customer Service Representative - English language - global e-commerce leader - relocate to Budapest
Recently graduated, love travel and the idea of working with a cosmopolitan, fun group of people?
Join the world's leading online Travel and Tourism platform as an English speaking Customer Service Representative!
An immediate opportunity for fresh graduates!
If you've just got your diploma or degree and are looking to for your first real job, then please read on. And if you recognize yourself in the description below then we MUST hear from you TODAY:
- you are eligible to work in the EU, speak excellent English (native level with a neutral accent) and enjoy interacting with people as well as using cool technology
- and seek to utilize your talent, energy and exceptional communication skills within the fast-paced, multi-national environment in a leading global online business
They believe in delivering truly compelling customer engagement. Their focus is on blending choice, value and convenience to deliver a consistent and rewarding user experience. As a global e-commerce leader, they are located in 25 countries (and counting) and operate a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-class reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and connections to make available the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This is an organization that offers a fun, dynamic and multi-national working environment as well as the opportunity to grow and move with the business. We are now looking for talented, energetic and results-orientated individuals to join their customer services team in Budapest, Hungary.
As Customer Service Representative your main objective will be to provide exceptional customer service and ensure excellent customer loyalty and satisfaction. You will work individually and as part of a group to enable the team to resolve a wide variety of customer requests. Your ability to focus on productivity, efficiency, customer satisfaction, quality and schedules will be key.
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers (guests and partners) through a range of communication channels (phone and email)
- You will understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- You will be accountable for meeting individual and team goals
- You will continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to your Team Leaders or Manager
You're a perfect fit for this role if you have an interest in people and technology, combined with a great attitude. These are likely to get you an interview:
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English language.
- You are a fresh or recent graduate
- You have immaculate telephone manners and great communication skills.
- You excel at listening, think critically and detail matters to you.
- You know how to type at speeds of 35 words per minute
- You are willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- You like to work in a team environment and are comfortable to take on tasks independently
- You demonstrate a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You are an EU national (or have an EU work permit)
On top of that, it won't hurt if you are:
- Already living in Budapest or know it well
- Sociable and outgoing with good sense of humor
- Fluent in another language
- Energetic, dynamic and multinational team
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks' paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Smart casual work environment
- Great office location at City Centre, Budapest VI
- 5-day work week
- Career advancement opportunities at any of their office locations globally
- Work/life balance
YOUR NEXT STEP
Does this look like it was written for you? Do you bring what we're looking for? If so, don't hesitate and send your CV today!
*PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A BUDAPEST BASED ROLE AND YOU NEED TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN AND WILLING TO RELOCATE THERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE! ONLY APPLICATIONS SHOWING SUITABLE QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. THIS INCLUDES AN EU WORK PERMIT
Apply for Graduate Customer Service Agent - English - eCommerce, Budapest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly