UX Designer - global e-Commerce - Contract Role -- TH-Bangkok
1 day left
- Contract Type
UX Designer - Contract Role -- TH-Bangkok
*Please note this role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client is very keen to hear from individuals who are willing to relocate. They offer very comprehensive salary package but full relocation and visa sponsorship.
To be considered for this role please include a link to your portfolio link in your CV!
Role:Help design the future of this business. We are looking for thoughtful, extremely talented designers (and design thinkers) to join our client's team and help them fundamentally shape the vision of their product.
Our client wants you to play a major role in building a design driven culture.
Here are some of the things that make this challenge interesting:
This business has only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is extremely dynamic and competitive space. Their aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of their products that reach millions of customers. Despite their size, they operate in a startup-like environment. Work in Asia's most vibrant city. Bangkok provides a setting like no other: edgy, luxurious, impossibly sensorial, endlessly layered. The perfect junction of a globally-minded career and the heart of Asian travel. You will learn and expand your skills as a designer by applying your craft.
What we're looking for:
- UX designer with strategic design background, hybrid IXD / VD toolkit
- Can think at all layers, from product (system) design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast pace
- rapidly changing environment that delight users
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
- Collaborative mindset and interest in working with product and engineering teams to ship products
- You're more concerned with the 'why' than the 'how'
- 4+ years of experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer, Product Designer, or similar role
- An online portfolio or samples of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction (HCI) or related design discipline
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you're working on, the technologies and how they solve the business concerns.
On Offer: Our client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme, with opportunities for career progression within this fast growing company. You also get discount on hotel bookings worldwide. This position is open to worldwide candidates and assistance will be provided for ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok. Interested in joining? Let us know what you can bring to the team by sending your CV and a link to your portfolio today!
Apply for UX Designer - global e-Commerce - Contract Role -- TH-Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly