VENUE CONSULTANT - MEETINGS AND EVENTS
VENUE CONSULTANT - MEETINGS / EVENTS & CONFERENCES required for a leading event management company based in Bradford. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Venue Consultant with experience of venue finding, and meetings and events coordination for a key corporate client. Offering an basic salary of between £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience, working Monday - Friday on a small shift pattern between the hours of 8.30am - 6pm as well as other additional benefits.
This is a unique opportunity working for a professional event management services specialist which deliver value through creative and meticulously planned events. They employ the best people, supported by the latest technology to connect their delegates with the ultimate brand experience. They are experts in connecting companies with their chosen audience whilst adding value at every stage of the experience, from the initial negotiation of rates to the detailed planning required to deliver every event successfully. They are also the fastest growing division of this highly successful business travel company which has been built on hiring the best people and empowering them to constantly develop their ability to service their clients while giving their staff the tools and opportunity to progress their own careers.
As a Venue Consultant you work closely with your Assistant Team Leader, Team Leader and the wider event management team to ensure the highest level of service for their clients. The focus of the role is to provide efficient and professional venue sourcing and meeting coordination services, supported by their technology, creating proposals that maximise value and ROI for their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone working in a similar role within a meetings / events / conferences booking agency, or for individuals with experience in an operational or sales role in a hotel or events venue.
As a VENUE CONSULTANT YOU will be RESONSIBLE FOR:-
- Responding to, and managing from end to end, meetings and events enquiries
- Venue sourcing, negotiation and liaison
- Key client stakeholder liaison and relationship management
- Sourcing and management of additional suppliers where necessary
- Preparation of proposals using creativity and 'outside-the-box' thinking
- Upselling of additional the companies services
- Preparation and management of venue and client contracts and payments
- Adherence to processes and policies, as well as individual client processes and requirements
- Building strong personal relationships with clients
- Communication and close working relationship with the rest of the venue team
To apply for this unique opportunity as a VENUE CONSULTANT - MEETINGS / EVENTS & CONFERENCES you will:-
- Have previous experience working within a similar role in the planning of corporate meetings and events for an events / meetings / conference agency
- Alternatively application s will be considered from candidates working in an operational or sales role for a hotel
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in managing relationships with clients or customers
- Adept at using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good written / telephone skills
To apply for this excellent opportunity to work for a leading travel business travel company and work within their meetings / events & conference team call SUNNY on 0161 238 4494, email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk