Luxury Tailormade Scandinavia Travel Specialist
7 days left
- Contract Type
Passionate about Scandinavia & seeking career progression? Our client is an inspiring, luxury and well-established tour operator are now seeking a Luxury Tailormade Scandinavia Travel Specialist to join their award winning and friendly team. This forward thinking and dynamic tour operator offer a wide range of bespoke tailormade destinations to the discerning traveller around the world. If are currently and travel consultant, seeking something a little different and have travelled and sold places such as Iceland, Norway and Sweden and seeking career development working Monday to Friday office hours this is the role for you.
This exciting role entails a wide range of responsibilities, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Selling and tailormaking inspiring trips to various resorts within Scandinavia to the discerning traveller including Iceland, Norway and Sweden along with other locations.
- Arranging various types of holidays including luxury tours, tailormade travel, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
- Keeping up to date with new products by liaising with the product department
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Increasing your salary by earning generous commission
- Providing advice and recommendations for trips throughout Scandinavia
- Up selling travel extras
To be considered for the Scandinavia role, you must:
- Be driven, customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail along with excellent communication skills.
- Experience within a UK based (ideally luxury) tour operator or travel agency selling tailormade trips to Scandinavia.
- The Scandinavia must have travelled throughout Scandinavia, and must submit a travel profile listing all the places visited within your application.
- A generous salary
- Uncapped monthly commission
- FAM trips
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Career progression
- Annual Eye Test
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Sociable hours - Mon-Fri hours
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Finders Fee - £1,000 once the new starter passes probation
- Travel perks
- Regular social activities
- Holidays of up to 28 days per year
- Travel Vouchers for long service of up to £3000
- Monthly Incentives & Service Awards
- Annual Awards
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates from a UK based tour operator will be contacted for the role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Tailormade Scandinavia Travel Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly