IATA Ticketing Administrator
We have an exciting new role just in! We’re looking for an IATA Ticketing Administrator for an independent Travel Agency/Tour Operator based in Newbury. Our award-winning client offers a wide range of flights, holidays and cruises to Worldwide destinations. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Travel company offering a competitive salary of up to £18k, excellent travel industry benefits and NO late nights or Sundays! The successful candidate will have good knowledge of GDS ticketing and will be able to carry out several types of administrative duties. You must be friendly, approachable, professional and a team player, so if this sounds like you, please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of IATA Ticketing Administrator:
- Answering the telephone and handling client queries
- Chasing overdue payments
- Sending out invoices to clients
- GDS ticketing
- Responding to client e-mails and letters
- Running reports
- Must be willing to learn in-house back office systems as well as administration procedures associated with the travel industry
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Proficiency with a GDS, ideally Worldspan (cross training can be offered)
- GDS ticket re-issues including sterling and other internal currency, VMPD's, MPD's, ADM's and an understanding of net contracts, IT/BT net tickets and published fares, issuing group tickets and balancing of the BSP on the TARSC system
- Strong customer service skills and excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic IATA Ticketing Administrator Role please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.