The Dream Lodge Group is one of the UK’s leading luxury park operators with 10 parks throughout the UK. We are a family run business and believe in key values like ‘Service’, which is often forgotten by some mainstream operators. We have been successfully trading since 1966 and over the years have built up our reputation and brand to now be one of the UK’s leading luxury park operators.
What We Offer:
£25,000.00 per annum plus an achievable commission structure earning up to £100,000.00 per year with paid expenses.
45 hours per week across 5 days including some weekends and bank holidays, working days negotiable.
Pension and 29 days holiday inclusive of public holidays (3 days need to be used for Christmas closure dates)
You will receive training based out of brand new offices with free parking on site.
Use of own car desirable but negotiable for the right candidate.
You will be/have:
- Confident and proactive individual
- Thrive on the challenge of working in a target-driven sales environment
- Comfortable representing a luxury brand
- Tenacious and takes pride in their work
- A passion for delivering a contemporary service
- Go the extra mile to build strong customer relationships
- Full, clean driving licence essential
To be working at any of our parks on a rota basis, you will:
- Update the CRM database for customers to visit the park in addition to appointments booked in for you by the head office internal sales team.
- Implement local marketing initiatives as part of achieving your own personal targets in generating appointments to the park.
- Receive both pre-booked appointments and walk in visitors when they arrive at the Park and deliver a highly professional sales presentation of all features of the park, the various lodge and leisure home options available to them, the amenities in the local area and any other information that may play a key part in the customers decision to buy ensuring excellent product knowledge.
- Confidently sell all Dream Lodge Group products including all parks, Guaranteed Return on Investment Scheme, Sublet Schemes, Holidays and Options.
- Understand the customer’s financial position in buying a lodge/leisure home and introduce them to products and services.