Executive Recruitment Consultant
Executive Recruitment Consultant - Travel Industry - Central London. C&M Recruitment are a specialist Travel Industry Recruitment Consultancy that will soon be celebrating 20 years of trading. Within the business we have a small, dedicated team that specialises in the recruitment of executive level roles from middle-senior management through to board level roles in the UK and a small part internationally too. As a business, we recruit all disciplines from Sales, Marketing and Commercial through to Finance, IT and General Management but are specialists within the Travel Industry. Our clients include major players in the industry as well as smaller specialists in their field such as Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Corporate Travel Management Companies, Airlines, Cruise, Car Hire and more.
Executive Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities
This is a 360-degree role, so you will actively manage every stage of the recruitment process including prospecting new clients, agreeing commercial terms, attending client visits, creating and posting engaging vacancy adverts online, pro-actively searching for and headhunting candidates from multiple sources, meeting/interviewing candidates and arranging interviews.
We have a number preferred supplier agreements with clients and have been working with many for years so there will be an element of account management for existing clients but we are also seeking someone who enjoys developing new business, is comfortable being on the phone and prospecting new clients too.
Executive Recruitment Consultant Skills Required
- 3+ years of stable Recruitment experience in any discipline
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Successful track record of winning new business in a B2B environment
- Experience of delivering first class candidate management
- Someone who thrives in a target driven environment and is highly self-motivated, always prepared to go the extra mile to achieve success
Executive Recruitment Consultant Package and Location
- A competitive basic salary dependent on experience, to be discussed on application
- Transparent monthly commission structure with low threshold and the potential to earn up to 25% of billings
- Private Medical Insurance, discounted virgin gym and company pension (post probation)
- Death in service benefit
- This role is based in our offices located between Farringdon and Barbican stations
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/