Corporate Account Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Corporate Account Manager: This top 10 and reputable business travel company based in Central London is seeking a Commercial Account Manager to join their team.
Corporate Account Manager, Responsibilities:
- Develop a progressive relationship which is multi-level and cross functional, from implementation through to maintenance of the contract; successful to the extent the relationship will easily withstand the rigors of re-bid situations
- Implement a business planning process for each client
- Monitor service performance against productivity metrics
- Introduce technology innovations and solutions to improve processes.
- Coordinate regular update meetings, quarterly review meetings and annual review meetings
- Implement strategies and initiatives as required to generate new business opportunities for self, team and company.
Corporate Account Manager, Skills Required:
- Prior experience at Account Manager level within corporate travel is essential
- Negotiation skills
- Able to deal with different levels of client contacts e.g. PAs, travelers, budget holder
- Analytical skills e.g. Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive basic salary dependent on experience, to be discussed on application plus quarterly bonus
- Based in the City of London
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/
Apply for Corporate Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly