Senior Luxury Africa Product Manager
Our clients, a successful tour operator, re-known for expertise and service within the Travel Industry are seeking a specialist Africa Product Manager. You will be responsible for clients programs for Africa and beyond. The Product Manager will closely with the Directors, the Senior Manager, Marketing & Business Development Managers in assisting in all areas and decisions.
Within this role your responsibilities will include
- Visit key destinations and suppliers in order to achieve the above.
- Identify areas for on-going growth based on client research, market analysis and sales/cost projections.
- Ensure the quality of the product is of the requisite high standard.
- Determine the destinations, itineraries within Africa and content for the annual brochure and website.
- Negotiate and contract rates and services with suppliers.
- Cost the programme, assist in sourcing and selecting images and write product copy.
- Ensure air and ground allocations are requested, confirmed and loaded on the reservations system.
- Manage and monitor the commercial performance of the product ensuring pricing is competitive and meets business requirements
- Well-travelled in Africa and with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the luxury and cultural travel market.
- Experience in planning, contracting and costing a programme of tours.
- Strong negotiation, pricing and inter-personal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Proven ability to negotiate with outside suppliers and organisations.
This position will give you the ideal opportunity to work with an established Tour Operator with scope for internal progression and have a company who cares about your success and career. Please note only candidates with Product Management experience and have had key success in the Africa region will be considered for this role.
Apply for Senior Luxury Africa Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly