Our client is a dynamic, well established and award winning tour operator, due to expansion, now seeking an experienced Travel Administrator to join its friendly and busy team This dynamic tour operator offer various holiday types to the discerning clientele including luxury tailormade travel, tours, adventure travel, fly drives, beach holidays, city breaks, all includes, honeymoons, weddings and cruises. This role is ideal for a back office travel professional from a tour operator or travel agency seeking something a little different in which career development is provided.
This exciting Travel Administrator role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Sending out client invoices and tickets & checking invoices from suppliers.
- Answering clients emails and letters and running statistics collected on our in-house system.
- Dealing with both pre and post travel.
- Dealing with post (both in-coming and out-going) and general filing.
- Dealing with clients queries including amendments, cancellations & schedule changes.
- Chasing late payments.
What are we looking for?
- Administration experience within a tour operator or travel agency.
- conversant with CRS / GDS Flight system such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan and Sabre - ideal but not essential
- Ticketing experience ideal, but not essential as training is provided.
- A friendly, approachable, professional team player with excellent communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail – 100% accuracy is a must.
- Career progression
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator within a friendly team in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.