AIRLINE RESERVATIONS - EUROPEAN LANGUAGE SPEAKER
This well known airline are currently recruiting for experienced Reservation Consultants who speak fluent European languages, to deal with their Elite customers. Based North West London, paying £23K
Airline Reservations, Responsibilities:
- Advise customers who are involved in a flight irregularigy that they have been re-booked.
- Answer all type of queries from Platinum customers
- Process revenue and award/miles reservations
- Assist customers with their booking and web queries including special requests
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls as well as emails
- Communicate with confidence, tact and empathy and manage objections and negotiate with customers.
?Airline Reservations, Skills Required:
- Working experience within travel is ESSENTIAL either within an airline, corporate or leisure.
- Fluency in English and another European language is ESSENTIAL.
- Knowledge of reservations systems (Amadeus, Oscar)
- Knowledge of Fidelio
- Paying £23K
- Based North West London
- Open 7 days a week 07.00 - 22.00 on a rota base working 37.5 hr week, need to be flexible with working hours.
- Extra payment for working Sat and Sun and for 3 or more fluent languages.
To apply for this Airline Reservation role please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG46723
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk