Business Development Manager -Travel Technology £35k (OTE £50k)
Business Development - Travel Technology - £35k (£50k OTE)
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established and reputable technology company based in Brighton and specialising in the travel sector, working with some of the worlds leading airlines and travel companies. Your role will be to develop new business both in the UK and Internationally.
Business Development Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the growth of an international customer base, identifying and analysing sales opportunities & planning suitable approaches.
- Creating and developing sales leads to ensure a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Presenting capabilities and product portfolio in face to face meetings and remotely.
- Preparing proposals, RFP's and formulating prices for quotes.
- Representing the company at relevant trade shows and events.
Business Development Manager - Skills & Experience Required:
- A proven track record of complex / high value sales, preferably within the travel technology or IT Software sectors.
- Experience of international sales management
- Additional languages desirable but not essential (especially Spanish or Chinese)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Able to travel overseas regularly for meetings and industry events
- A basic salary £35k + bonus (OTE £50k), 25 days holiday, 5% pension, private medical and life assurance.
- This role is based in central Brighton and will require approx 20% travel both in the UK and overseas.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk