Our client is seeking an experienced Account Manager to manage a portfolio of high-profile prestigious accounts to create long term business relationships.
Accountable for commercial management including developing an annual Business Plan, with supporting review process; delivery to the agreed SLA and management of the financial model to achieve corporate goals and profitability.
Empowered to make decisions that foster the wellbeing of the account and enable the company to maintain and retain the business in the event of re-bid.
Account Manager respsonsibilities:
- Develop a progressive relationship which is multi-level and cross functional, from implementation through to maintenance of the contract; successful to the extent that the relationship will withstand the rigours of re-bid situations.
- Implement a business planning process for each client to manage the multiple and integrated facets of their travel programme and drive their corporate objectives.
- Deliver Return on Investment (ROI) through hard cash benefits and ‘soft value added’ benefits to include:
- Manage and administer complex financial models according to clients’ needs that meet the companys corporate objectives.
- Monitor service performance against productivity metrics to ensure suitable resourcing of the account in line with corporate and client objectives.
- Monitor service delivery standards ensuring that they are maintained and adhered to.
- Provide meaningful policy recommendations to the client based upon the interpretation and analysis of timely travel management data, using marketplace information and Industry knowledge.
- Develop customer focused solutions that respond to clients’ changing needs.
- Introduce technology innovation and solutions to improve processes e.g.:
- Build an internal network with departments, key support team members and operational teams in order to effectively accomplish goals and initiatives to benefit the client.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key client decision makers at all levels within the client organisation.
- Coordinate regular update meetings, quarterly review meetings and annual review meetings with agendas according to client needs.
- Keep abreast of marketplace and Industry changes to form an understanding and be able to assess the impact to clients.
- Ensure an active communication programme is created to reach a wide audience within the client organisation.
- Prioritise projects to match customer needs and expectations
Account Manager skills:
- Able to deal with different levels of client contacts e.g. PAs, travellers, and budget holders.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience at account manager level.
- Negotiation skills.
- Innovative / Proactive.
- Customer focused.
- Analytical skills e.g. Excel.
- Presentation skills
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly