Business Travel Consultant
Calling all Business Travel Consultants and GDS-proficient Leisure Travel Consultants in Cambridgeshire! We have a brand new opportunity with a leading independent Travel Management Company as they look for fresh talent to strengthen their existing team. Joining our client in their new and luxurious offices, you'll be complementing a Business Travel team who pride themselves on their professionalism, reliability and dependability and it's these qualities they’re seeking in their Business Travel Consultants. In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £22k plus bonus and excellent industry benefits, so for more information on this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking Worldwide business travel for a wide range of clients
- Utilising both net and published fares
- Providing the clients with different travel options and prices
- Making amendments to bookings, ticketing, re-issuing and revalidating of tickets
- Offering exceptional customer service at every stage of the booking process
Skills required for the role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Previous travel industry experience, ideally but not essentially within the Business Travel sector
- Good working knowledge of a GDS
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Professional, reliable and dependable
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Business Travel opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.