AIRLINE TEAM LEADER
This well known Airline are currently recruiting for a Team Leader who speaks another European language. Based in their office North West London, paying £23K.
Airline Team Leader, Responsibilities:
- To provide operational support to Customer Contact Agents in order to ensure the effective handling of all incoming contact from clients
- Be involved in coaching and monitoring the Customer Contact Agents as well as assisting Customer Contact Supervisors in the follow-up of the team's performance and ensuring smooth running of the operations with the aim of reaching the market's KPI's.
- Handle incoming calls and emails from clients
- Investigate and solve customer's problems using all available sources of information
- Assist Supervisors in developing Customer Contact Agents by coaching them on technical aspects of the role and giving feedback.
Airline Team Leader, Skills Required:
- Previous Team Leader / people management experience essential
- Experience within the travel industry preferred
- Fluent in English and another European language.
- Experience of Oscar
- Knowledge of ticketing procedures.
- Paying £23K
- Based North West London
- 37.5 hr week working Monday - Sunday on a rota between 07.00 - 22.00
To apply for this Airline Team Leader please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG46733
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk