Travel Sales Support Consultant
We’re looking for travel industry professionals in the Birmingham area to join a leading Travel Company as a Sales Support Consultant. Supporting the Travel Consultants in their daily duties and handling a variety of administrative tasks, this is a great opportunity for those with existing travel industry experience to develop their career within an award-winning organisation! This is an interesting and varied role, working closely with the Reservations teams and offering wide-ranging administrative support. The successful candidate will be highly organised and self-motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills. In return, our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary of up to £18k plus excellent benefits.
To learn more about this fantastic Travel Sales Support Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Support Consultant:
- Supporting and working closely with the Reservation Teams
- Providing wide-ranging administrative support
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Undertaking ad hoc projects and other duties
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience in a reservations, customer service or administrative role
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Support Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Sales Support Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly