7 days left
- Contract Type
The Global Travel Group, owned by dnata Travel, part of the Emirates Group are now recruiting a Marketing Executive, based in Chester.
The Marketing department of The Global Travel Group is responsible for representing a variety of clients, as well as our own brand and in-house sister companies. During each calendar year, we develop a number of marketing campaigns for travel agents in order to help promote their businesses. This also includes working closely with tour operators to promote their services to our travel agents – both on a B2B and a B2C basis. These campaigns stretch over digital and printed platforms, as well as occasional event hosting and attendance.
- Liaise with Marketing Manager to devise marketing & B2B sales strategies.
- Manage the groups social media channels and help our travel agents with social media tips and advice on growing their own social media audiences.
- Meet monthly sales targets in order to fulfill and exceed the wider monthly and yearly income target for the Marketing department.
- Manage content from suppliers for upcoming marketing campaigns and opportunities where sponsorship will be required. Opportunities will include both print and digital activity. This may also extend to event sponsorship.
- Work from an existing database of industry suppliers to negotiate sponsorship rates for seasonal marketing campaigns, negotiating elements of participation based on individual budgets. This may include creating bespoke marketing proposals for brand awareness campaigns, promotional materials etc.
- Maintain a concise record of communications in order to track and re-visit leads.
- Maintain a record of feedback from marketing campaigns and relay to Marketing team, in order to assist the continued development of Marketing services delivered to our clients.
- Create written content for our blog/website, agent intranet and our in-house luxury travel magazine.
- Able to work additional hours to meet deadlines during busy project periods.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including clients, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Co-ordination of internal and external communication which include updating our website and overseeing digital marketing activity.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Adhere to company protocol as laid out in the Company Policies.
- Perform basic administrative/staff support duties as required.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in English, Communications or Marketing is preferred although not essential
- CIM qualified or equivalent although not essential
- Good working knowledge all Microsoft Office packages including Excel
- Knowledge of Mac OSX is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of WordPress is preferred
- Strong organisational skills
- Well-spoken telephone and face to face manner
- A proven track record in negotiation, sales and marketing
- Copyrighting and proof-reading skills
- Ability to follow a brief, contribute ideas to a brief and mock ideas up quickly
- Ability to work to strict/tight deadlines under pressure
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Knowledge of the Travel industry is preferred but not necessary
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly