Purchasing Operations Assistant
Interhome is an international company specialised in the rental of holiday homes and apartments. Customer focus, quality of accommodation, reliability and highly motivated employees contribute to our success and are the reasons more than half a million customers choose Interhome for their self catering holidays every year.
Overview of the role:
Working as a key member of our small but highly focused team, the Purchasing Operations Assistant will work closely together with the Purchasing Manager, providing a support on everything concerning product administration, handling reservation enquiries and liaising with house owners, partner agencies and our 24/7 customer service office.
- Updating of the product description, prices, special offers and booking terms.
- Handling of reservation requests, stop sales, special requests and general queries about arrivals
- Contract renewals, complaint handling and transfers
- Liaising with house owners, partner agencies, and with the Interhome call centre
- Updating of the home owners database
- Product quality check and price comparison
- Finance related issues, such as credits and refunds
The role of Purchasing Operations Assistant is ideally suited for someone who:
- Is fluent in spoken and written English
- Has good telephone manners and a customer focused attitude
- Is able to multi-task, prioritise and has a good time management
- Has good web navigation skills, experience of the Microsoft Office package and is willing to learn and work with a complex reservations and operations system (SAP technology)
- Is a confident decision maker and trouble-shooter
- Has a general knowledge of the global travel industry (preferred but not essential)
- Speaks a foreign language (preferred but not essential)
The Purchasing Operations Assistant will be based at the Interhome office in Chiswick, London and will report into the Country Manager
Salary: £22-25k depending on experience
Start date: ASAP
To apply please click on "Apply Now" specifying why you feel you are suitable to the role and enclosing your CV