Ticketing Executive - Luxury Travel Company
Base salary £25000 + Excellent Benefits
My client is a leading luxury tour operator who specialise in worldwide tailor made holidays dealing with high value clients.
They now have an opportunity for an experienced Ticketing Executive
The Ticketing Executive will be responsible for providing accurate Air and ticketing support to the team.
The Ticketing Consultant must have solid knowledge of a major GDS system (preferably Galileo), net fares, CAT 35 and fare builds.
Ticketing Executive Key Responsibilities
- Run daily ticket deadline report from GDS
- Issue tickets to travel consultants
- Revalidate tickets/Reissue tickets where necessary (E.g Time changes/Upgrades etc)
- Log all ticket numbers (includes refunds/Mco/Acm/Adm) into res system & amend costs where necessary
- Check all itineraries for cost saving opportunities to clients and recognise mark up opportunities.
- Process refunds via Gal system & where necessary by writing to the airline
- Check BSP website for ADM/ACM & any Iata/BSP notices
- Twice monthly:-Reconcile BSP report
- Assist travel consultants/sales support with queries they have on bookings/fares etc
- Deal with all Airline rates and advise marketing/ sales and commercial manager on special offers
Ticketing Executive Experience Required
- Previous Fare and Ticketing experience using a major GDS
- CAT35 and fare build knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
Ticketing Executive Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of £25,000 Negotiable
- 22 days holiday
- Travel concessions
To apply for this Ticketing role, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Tony on 0207 812 3820 for additional information.