Senior Business Travel Consultant
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client, a top Travel Management Company, are seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team in their London office. If you'd like to work for a rapidly expanding, highly successful independent Business Travel Company and are fully proficient in Amadeus then we'd love to hear from you! If you're keen to handle a diverse range of clients from entertainment, music and touring through to corporate and sporting then you definitely need to apply...
Business Travel Consultant key responsibilities:
- Booking all means of travel for the client using GDS Amadeus
- To source the very best & most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products
- Working in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working as part of a small team in a sometimes pressurised environment
Business Travel Consultant key skills reqiured:
- GDS trained – preferably Amadeus
- Solid business travel experience
- Quote/book/issue/reissues (including published/nett/CAT35, etc)
- Comprehensive fares knowledge plus hotel bookings, passport and visas and UK rail
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible approach
Business Travel Consultant Remuneration package:
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible and friendly team
- Mon-Fri working hours with some out of hours work required on a rota basis (additional pay)
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Senior Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly