The Dream Lodge Group is one of the UK’s leading luxury park operators with 10 parks throughout the UK. We are a family run business and believe in key values like ‘Service’, which is often forgotten by some mainstream operators. We have been successfully trading since 1966 and over the years have built up our reputation and brand to now be one of the UK’s leading luxury park operators.
What We Offer:
3 working days per week including Saturday and Sunday with one day during the week.
29 days holiday pro rata
Located in brand new offices with free onsite parking.
You will be/have:
- Proven track record within a sales supervisory role is essential
- Previous experience in outbound and inbound sales
- Confident and proactive individual
- Confident telephone manner and go the extra mile to create an unforgettable, personalised holiday experience for our customers
- Competent IT skills
- A desire to achieve to exceed your company, sales and service targets.
- Tenacious and takes pride in their work
- A customer driven and positive attitude with a passion for delivering contemporary service.
- Good presentation, time keeping, well organised and ability to work under pressure
- A customer driven and positive individual with a passion for delivering contemporary service
- Motivate the Sales team to meet and exceed targets
- Customer retention and prospect conversion
- Support and encourage Sales team to provide the highest level of customer service
- Resolve customer complaints effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Continue to develop sales techniques to maximise sales
- Assist sales team with various customer service issues
- Warm leads only based on existing clients or brochure enquiries
- To provide regular reports to support the Sales function in identifying areas for development
- Delivering the very best sales experience for our prospective customers
- Embracing a 'breath of fresh air' approach to sales; selling with integrity, honesty, openness, transparency with the customers' needs being at the heart of what we do