CAT 35/25 Airfares Construction Specialists
Are you an airfares guru and a wizard at building complex fare construction? Do you know your CAT 35/25 fares, along with a strong understanding of airline ticketing principles? If so, then we have a fantastic role awaiting for you with a dynamic travel company, that services VIP clients who fly globally on first & business and Private Jets. Our client are airfare experts, providing seamless, cost-effective travel programs to professional organizations, VIP’s and A-List clients in such industries as entertainment, fashion, media and finance to name a few. They understand the challenges facing their discerning travellers in this competitive marketplace, and cater to their special demands with exceptional savings on First & Business Class Flights, Private jets, Round the World Travel, including Luxury Hotels and other Travel related Products and Services.
The Role & Experience Required:
Our client are worldwide airfare experts, and hold specialist contracts & rates with all major airlines. Due to their ongoing expansion they now require an Airfares Expert, who can create an Airfare Rates Desk to support travel consultants with complex worldwide flight itineraries. You need to be passionate about airfares, highly analytical and will be measures and challenged on the rates you can put together.
- Possess exceptional knowledge of airline ticketing principles
- Candidates must be multi GDS trained
- Knowledge of airline rules and regulations including fare rules, ticket exchanges, ticket refunds etc -should be proficient to calculate the change cost for odd exchanges
- Good working knowledge of manual fare construction and airline fare rules applicable to the issuance of tickets
- Experience of manual issuance, re-issuance and re-calculations with rate desk pricing, manual fare constructions
- Influencing and negotiating skills to source best and most cost effective routes on mileage based knowledge (MPM, HIP check, BHM check CTM check knowledge etc.)
- Experience and full working knowledge of both net and published fares (Knowledge of CAT 35 /25)
- Good geographical and product knowledge of destinations, cities and airlines
- Working knowledge of EMDs, Rapid re-pricing, Ticket exchanger etc.
- Strong analytical ability for complex ticketing problems such as Interline agreements for ticketing and baggage, E-Ticket issuance authorities in country of sale for some airlines like 3K(Jet star Asia) and 4U(German Wings) etc.
This is really dependent on the candidate’s experience and knowledge, where the basic salary can range anything from £30,000 - £38,000, possibly even more for an exceptional candidate.
If you are an airfares guru and a wizard at building complex fare construction, then do get your CV across Red Planet Immediately!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.