Customer Service Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an individual who is genuinely passionate about service to lead our customer service function. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding in an appropriate and timely manner to customer feedback, mostly post-travel, and have an ability to create positive outcomes for both the client and Simpson Travel.
The client’s experience of Simpson Travel is at the heart of everything we do and really listening to their feedback at every stage of their contact with us is vital to our on-going success. The Customer Service Manager, in conjunction with the Customer Service Executive, will play a key role in responding to customer comments received by telephone, email and via our customer service questionnaires, and work with our overseas teams to put matters right for the future.
Reputation management via online reviews is an important facet of the role and the ability to react quickly to mitigate any negative impact on the business is critical.
Whether you are talking with a client post-holiday, responding to feedback on our questionnaire or creating a response to a social media comment, your focus is to restore the client’s faith in Simpson Travel and leave them with a positive lasting impression of our company.
A genuine desire to provide exceptional service, a confident telephone manner and experience in complaint resolution are pre-requisites.
This is a hands-on role with one direct report.
Skills and experience
- Experience of successfully resolving customer complaints
- First class English language skills, both written and verbal, essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a customer focused environment with a strong emphasis on service
- Knowledge of consumer and travel law desirable
- Leadership experience desirable
- Flexibility, commitment and dedication
- Natural empathy
- Ability to relate to different personalities to achieve positive outcomes
Applicants should submit a detailed covering letter and CV by clicking "Apply Now"