Homeworking Cruise Specialists – TOP SALARY GUARANTEED!!!
Yes, that’s right! This travel company is paying the best homeworking salary in the UK! If you are a top performing Homeworker that specialises in selling worldwide cruises, we want to hear from you ASAP!! This position offers a guaranteed basic salary of £25,000 per annum, plus an impressive and unbeatable commission structure that will see you earn over £50,000 in your first Year alone!
If you are looking to carve a successful homeworking career with a company that focuses on a fantastic work/life balance for their employees, then this role is for you!
Cruise Homeworker Role:
- Confident with relationship-building, informative, selling value to the product, objection-handling and offering an unbeatable 5* service
- Proven cruise specialist, extremely passionate about this product, with a strong track record of closing sales over the phone
- As the customer’s first point of contact, the homeworking cruise specialist will have a polished and professional approach - with selling constantly in mind!
- Delivering superb experiences that will bring the high-end clientele back to book again
Now let’s Talk About You:
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
- A naturally gifted cruise sales specialist who understands the value of service
- Successfully demonstrate previous cruise sales & performance experience
- Talented Sales Person, tenacious, and driven to succeed
- Professional approach and attitude, enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Self-motivated and Money motivated
In return, you will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary & commission structure, enabling you to take home a guaranteed basic salary of £25,000 per annum, plus commission with realistic OTE of £50,000+. If you are interested in this exciting and rewarding position, forward your CV to us immediately!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.