Product Account Manager
An exciting, new position has been created in our growing product team. The new role has plenty of scope to grow and develop in a friendly, dynamic team environment which is highly motivated and professional. Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Contract new products, monitor costs and compare suppliers
- Negotiate favourable commercial terms
- Co-ordinate content across brochures and websites
- Propose new product ideas, value added experiences and special offers
- Provide regular product training and support to sales teams
Requirements / skills:
- Experience in tour-operating or travel management (brochure production, contracting, sales, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and set priorities
- Knowledge of Switzerland an advantage
- Excellent written English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with particular knowledge in Excel required.
- An attractive salary with company pension and bonus scheme
- FAM Trips
- 5 weeks holiday
- Offices in the attractive Covent Garden area in Central London
We are an Inbound and Tour-Operating Specialist for Switzerland, owned by the Swiss Federal Railways, Switzerland Tourism and the Swiss Hotel Association. Our London office based in the heart of Covent Garden offers a comprehensive product range for travel to Switzerland to tour-operators, travel agencies and direct customers.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Product Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly