New Frontiers are currently recruiting for a Travel Account Manager to join a travel comparison website based in West London who specialise in niche holidays worldwide.
The main remit of the role is to work with new and existing clients on a variety of duties including website presence, account development and general day to day enquires.
The main duties of the Travel Account Manager role will include.
- Manage the supplier registration process including the quality assurance process.
- Approve supplier images and videos.
- Respond to supplier enquiries.
- Assist suppliers to load pricing and allocation.
- Assist account managers and sales teams.
- Liaise with customer service on supplier-related issues.
- Assist with other administrative tasks within the team.
- Act as out-of-office contact for other members of the account management team.
- Ensure team deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Fluent English and a second European language (ideally French, Spanish, Italian).
- Meticulous, organised and methodical.
- Internet savvy.
- Ability to troubleshoot independently.
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector.
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner.
Travel Account Manager remuneration
- Monday to Friday role, up to £24,000 per annum
- 25 days' holiday.
- A health insurance, critical illness cover,
- life assurance
- income protection.
For a fully confidential discussion on thesepositions, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.