Commercial Trading Executive - Travel £24k
Commercial Trading Executive -Travel £24k
This company are the largest consortia for independent travel businesses, they drive and support initiatives to help independent travel companies to develop and grow their businesses. They have a network of over 900 independent travel agents and over 180 worldwide business partners, including Tour Operators, Cruise Lines, airlines and accommodation providers. They now seek a Commercial Trading Executive to assist in the development of commercial opportunities with key partners.
Commercial Trading Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to develop and maximise commercial opportunities with key partners, improving commercial terms and identifying new opportunities.
- Pro-actively contact key partners for latest sales and marketing updates, source exclusive offers and collate information for relevant internal teams.
- Keep members updated with details of key partners latest sales and marketing campaigns and incentives.
- Compile offers and packages from suppliers to provide differentiated product for members to sell.
- Provide regular updates to selected members on their individual performances.
- Source staff incentives form business partners to ensure members have the best possible earning opportunities possible.
- Keep abreast of industry news and partner developments in order to communicate relevant updates to the commercial, product & revenue teams.
- Support the commercial team in the delivery of strategic objectives.
Commercial Trading Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a Commercial, Product or Trading environment within a tour operator or travel company is required.
- Commercially astute with strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to build strong working relationships with key partners and members.
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Proactive and analytical with strong administrative skills.
- Ability to think strategically and react tactically.
Commercial Trading Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £24k dependent on experience.
- Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30
- Previous successful applicants have come form a background of Commercial Executive, Trading Executive Product & Commercial.
Please apply for the position of Commercial trading Executive online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk