We have a fantastic Business Travel Consultant opportunity to join a highly established travel organisation in North London. Working in a rewarding environment, our client encourages individual drive and initiative, where their BTC are actively nurtured to build excellent on-going relationships with their corporate accounts, in order to establish the company’s status as one of the best in the corporate leisure business.
This exciting role would suit a candidate with a natural ability to focus on high service values.
The BTC Role:
- Arrange global business travel needs for your select corporate accounts and handle First, Business and Economy Class travel itineraries for business travellers, including private jets, hotels, car hire and other travel ancillaries
- Create simple and complex round the world itineraries, which will include multi-sector reservations, using a variety of worldwide international airline and routes
- Source the very best and most cost effective worldwide routes when booking all flights
- Good attention to detail, to be able to work effectively alone or as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to working
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous 12 months BTC experience
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Carry a professional, motivated and flexible approach to their work
- Excellent telephone manner, resourceful and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of global airlines, their routes & products, worldwide city codes and understanding of nett/contact fares
The Salary Package:
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of up to £27,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits. Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.