Sales / Reservations Manager
Freedom Destinations is a fast growing travel company employing over 50 people at its modern, purpose built offices in Hertford. We sell tailor made holidays to Australia, Africa, Asia and America directly to UK consumers, offering an unbeatable range of products, unrivalled destination knowledge and personal and efficient service.
We are looking for an inspiring, sales minded Reservation Manager to motivate and manage a team of specialist, telephone based travel consultants. You will be expected to:
- Ensure prompt and effective response to all leads and enquiries
- Maximise conversion by promoting strong selling techniques
- Encourage staff through coaching and training
- Produce regular performance reports
- Monitor staff performance against KPI’s and personal targets
- Identify training needs and planning training sessions
You should have a strong sales background and a good understanding of the long haul travel industry. It is likely that you will have worked in a call centre or direct sales environment and have supervisory or team management experience. Experience of some of the company’s key destinations is also desirable.
You will also need:
- Proven sales management ability and an understanding of the sales process
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self motivation and ability to motivate others
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Positive outlook and flexible approach
- Passion for travel and a determination to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with successful and expanding travel company - one with a focus on continued growth through the quality of service and quality and ability of its staff. You will report to and work with the General Sales Manager and be expected to make a contribution to all aspects of the company’s operation.
- A generous remuneration package
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounted personal travel
- A friendly and co-operative working environment
If you are a travel sales professional keen to take on a new and rewarding challenge in the profitable long haul sector, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering email and details of personal travel by clicking "Apply Now"
Closing date is 30th June 2017 with interview to be held shortly after that date. All applications will be acknowledged.
Further information can be obtained from Andrea Fallon on 01992 514913
Freedom Destinations Ltd. 18 Mead Business Centre, Mead Lane, Hertford, SG14 1AP. Tel: 01992 514913