Sales Support Administrators - Cruise (Mon-Fri)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growing cruise specialist travel company. The Sales Support Administrator position is located in Wolverhampton City Centre and offers a friendly and creative work environment, with excellent long-term career progression opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a uniquely organised individual who is a natural self-starter, solution driven and has the ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in an ever-demanding travel environment.
- Support the cruise sales team with all post sales administration related duties
- Quality check and load bookings into the in-house Task travel system
- Ensure all records are maintained accurately and filed appropriately in both the computerised systems and on all documentation relating to each booking
- Answer phones professionally, courteously and promptly deal with customer enquiries, handle and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate and understand customers’ requirements and resolve any pre-departure and post-departure queries including upgrades, price queries and special requests to enhance customer experience
- Inform clients about travel issues and required documentation
- Contrive alternative arrangements for bookings interrupted by unforeseen issues
- Carry out any other reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the operations department
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Highly motivated, pro-active and dynamic individual with experience in retail travel shop or tour operator covering Reservations, Administration or Operations
- Self-driven individual with a good sense of humour who is willing to go beyond what is required to ensure the job is completed to a high standard
- Ability to build lasting relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Can work under pressure and as part of a team or on own, using initiative
- Excellent time keeping ability to meet deadlines
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Task travel system would be an advantage
The salary on offer is £14,000 per annum, plus some really exciting cruise fam trips!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.