Attraction World is the UK’s leading supplier of theme park tickets, worldwide attractions, sightseeing tours and gift experiences to the UK travel trade. We are growing fast and have exciting new opportunities within our Call Centre for the right people! We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, motivated individuals who are not afraid to work hard and be rewarded for it.
Job Title: Team Leader
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Location: Kings Norton, Birmingham
Key Responsibilities/Aims of the Role:
- To deliver sales targets through effective management of a team
- Carry out monthly performance reviews in line with key performance indicators
- Perform checks on team members’ work, providing feedback, coaching & ongoing support
- Set and cascade objectives to ensure team’s KPI’s are met
- Work closely with other team leaders to share best practice
- Support team members on administrative and service queries
Skills, Experience & Attributes:
- Experience of managing and motivating a team with a practical understanding of people management skills
- Experience of setting targets measuring performance within a target driven, customer-focussed environment
- Ability to communicate confidently with colleagues, 3rd parties and members of the senior management team
- Ability to analyse information and make sound decisions based on that information
- Ability to work calmly and effectively to meet deadlines
Previous travel or call centre experience is preferable, but not essential. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus. Working hours will be based around 37½ hours per week, Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 8.30am – 7.00pm.
If you are interested then please forward your CV with covering letter by clicking "Apply Now".
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.