High-End Travel Consultant
High-End Travel Consultant - Required for this successful travel company based in London. They are looking for a luxury travel consultant to work with their top clients booking their
Worldwide trips. They will pay up to £38,000, based North London.
High-End Travel Consultants, Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the customer journey of every client throughout the whole sales process providing a consistent and excellent level of service
- Identify innovative ways of improving the client experience and enjoyment
High-End Travel Consultants, Skills Required:
- Travel industry reservations experience is a must working with high net worth individuals
- Extensive Luxury worldwide travel knowledge - 5 star + accomodation
- GDS ideally Sabre, but other GDS systems will be considered
- Need to have knowledge on the following areas - South America, are east including Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore. Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bali, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Australia, USA (including, east and west coast as well as Memphis/ texas/ new Orleans/Montana area. Full knowledge of south Africa (safaris /garden route, cape town) and Europe.
- Paying anything up to £38K
- Based in North London
If you are interested in the above role please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 0207 397 1272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for High-End Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly