Travel Reservations consultant
Travel Reservations Sales consultant
New Frontiers are currently recruiting highly motivated, travel consultants to join our client’s expanding team, based on the East London/ Essex border.
The travel consultant main duties would consist of the following
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls from B2C clients.
- Responding to incoming emails quires.
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Commitment to achieving high standards of service.
- Demonstrating strong sales skills.
- recent proven sales experience required dealing with the public direct.
- Telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of geography and first-hand experience of travelling to the USA or another continent outside Europe would be beneficial.
- A competent level of keyboard and PC skills along with excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to work flexible shifts, including a proportion of weekend days, evenings.
- Airline reservation system experience and prior knowledge of the USA and scheduled Airlines would be preferred.
- Working Monday-Sunday 40 hours per week
- In return, we offer a Training salary of £18,000 per annum for the first 3 months of employment.
- First Year £25,000-£30,000 OTE per annum.
- Second year £30,000 - £40,000 OTE per annum.
- Third Year £40,000 - plus OTE per annum.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to up to 33 days for long service.
- Free lunch.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Workplace Pension.
- Holiday concessions Fam Trips.
For a fully confidential discussion on thesepositions, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.