Business Development Executive / Manager (Field Sales) - South Region
We are seeking a Business Development Executive / Manager (Field Sales) for the South region North due to success and expansion. This well known, award winning and dynamic tour operator with offices across the world, offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe and offer generous benefits and career progression.
East day will not be the same:
- Developing and identifying new Trade business opportunities, servicing and growing existing key accounts and importantly, relationship building.
- Ongoing measurement and review of existing business, analyse new sales leads
- Attending client promotional events, exhibitions and cruise show days and in store promotions, hosting ship visits and attendance at trade and consumer promotional travel events.
- Managing existing key accounts and developing new clients within the region, agreeing marketing campaigns and supporting the account to drive sales.
- Product and sales training to the travel trade.
Geographical locations • East Anglia: Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. • East Midlands: Leicestershire and Nottingham. • London: Including Greater London and Essex. • South: Kent, Surrey, East Sussex and West Sussex. • South Mid: Berkshire, Oxford, Norwich and Northants.
- Business development and or field sales experience within the travel industry is essential
- A proven sales record and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Natural networker
- Please note the Field Sales role is mostly on the road – must have a car and drivers licence, expenses are reimbursed.
- Salary reviews
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.