Digital Marketing Manager – Luxury Travel
An Industry Leading, Multi-Award-Winning Travel Brand is currently recruiting a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager to join them at their London offices. This permanent position is in place to take charge across the marketing function and be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns, implementing digital strategy and continue to drive excellence in this area on behalf of the specialist tour operator.
This role requires a digital marketing professional who possess strong understanding of luxury travel, including technical knowledge in site tagging, retargeting and paid search. The role will support the business by increasing website traffic and ecommerce performance so a strong knowledge of Google Ad Words is crucial.
Role & Key Accountabilities:
- Be the voice of the customer, developing and understanding of who that is both now and in the future
- Be the business visionary, staying ahead of trends and changes in the market, ensuring the business and luxury brand continues to evolve to meet customer needs
- Work cross functionally with Sales and Product to ensure marketing is supporting new product launches and the acquisition of new customers
- Delivering campaigns across all digital channels and media
- Managing and implementing all paid search and retargeting campaigns
- Lead on eCommerce approach, focusing on improving user journeys and converting sales ready leads
- Providing recommendations and optimizations based on analysis to improve campaign efficiency
- Refining retargeting campaign segmentations to increase ROI, reconversion and develop cross selling
- Leveraging new online targeting capabilities
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Min 4 years Digital Marketing Management presence within a tour operator
- Experience in marketing luxury travel products
- High IT literacy and strong Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical knowledge in site tagging, retargeting, paid search
- Good knowledge of Google Ad Words
- Experience of ad platforms and web analytics
- Analytical and innovative approach
A generous package is on offer to the right candidate, where the salary is dependent on experience. When applying, please mention your current salary package and expectations.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.