Travel Sales Executive
We're recruiting for a Travel Sales Executive to join a dynamic and fast-growing Warwickshire-based travel company. This is an interesting and varied role and although there is an element of lead generation and sales, this is predominantly a customer service role, managing existing accounts, retaining business and maximising revenue. The successful candidate will have sales and customer service experience and a confident, professional telephone manner however previous travel industry experience isn't necessary as full product training will be given. You'll be part of a vibrant travel company whose products and services are well-received and known on both a local and a global scale. In return, they're offering a fantastic package worth up to £25k including a competitive basic salary, generous and achievable commission and excellent company and travel industry benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Sales Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Executive:
- Handling a varied customer base
- Managing existing accounts
- Communicating well at all levels
- Encouraging repeat business and maximising revenue
- Generating and developing new leads
- Working to achievable sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Previous sales experience
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Customer focused and target driven
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong relationship building and account management skills
- Travel industry experience isn't required as training will be given
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Sales Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.