Ticketer - Luxury Tour Operator
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced ticketer to join a rapidly expanding tour operator with excellent career progression opportunities. Due to continued growth, our successful & highly established client is now looking for a passionate and dynamic ticketer to join their busy Operations Department. This will be a great role for a ticketer looking to take that next step in their travel career.
This Ticketing Role:
This role is for a ticketer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with a successful, progressive and forward thinking travel organisation.
- Issue CAT35/25 fares, deal with re-issues, refunds, manage fares & airline contracts, BSP reconciliation and distribution of CAT35/25 fares to specialist sales consultants
- Be involved in assisting the specialist sales team with complex fare itineraries and developing consultants’ knowledge on airfares
- Other general ticketing and operational duties include running the reports on the bookings for the dispatch of tickets to clients
- Contact airlines to deal with lost ticket enquiries, schedule changes, fare queries, TODs and setting up PTA’s
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You will be from a Tour Operator, TMC or a Consolidation background with experience of issuing nett & published fares with multiple international carriers
- Experience of working in a busy, pro-active and challenging ticketing role, confident in personality, delivering results and is able to meet tight lastminute deadlines
- Experience in issuing nett/CAT35 and published fares, reissuing and automated MCOs, BSP reconciliation and above role duties
- Experience in quality control check of all automated tickets to ensure any errors are identified and resolved, also experience in issuing and quality checking all published tickets
- Fully competent with any one of the major GDS’s, ideally Galileo, possessing knowledge and understanding of simple and complex fare construction
This is certainly a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious and driven ticketer who is looking for the next step on their career ladder with a successful travel organisation. The Ticketer role offers £27,000 - £30,000 per annum, based on experience.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.