Abercrombie & Kent Europe will be shortly be opening a full Destination Management Company in Madrid, Spain and are looking for a Manager to oversee this exciting new venture.
Essential skills for this role are:
- Advanced to native fluency in English or Spanish
- Knowledge of Portugal and Portuguese language would be beneficial
- Excellent destination knowledge of Spain and Portugal
- Knowledge of worldwide travel markets, especially the Americas
- Sales experience and strong ability to create strong relationships and business winning proposals, especially in the sphere of FIT and large group travel
- Experience in delivering operational excellence
- Previous experience working at a luxury and/or groups focussed DMC
- Good understanding of business life in Spain, including the basics of commercial and HR legislation
- A good leader who can work independently and think laterally
- Willing to travel, occasionally at short notice and versatile
The successful applicant must have the right to live and work in Spain, we will not be able to consider applicants who do not have this right.
If you are interested in this role please contact Melanie Pomfret by clicking "Apply Now"
Apply for Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly