Travel Operator – Portuguese Speaking
Abercrombie & Kent Europe, are part of a highly motivated, focused and successful global luxury Travel Company who are dedicated in offering a personalised and exemplary service to the discerning traveller.
We are currently looking for an Operator to join the ever-expanding team at our Cheltenham head office.
The successful candidate will have an excellent command of the English Language, be fluent in Portuguese and have an understanding of the Latin America market, in particular Brazil. A travel background and University degree would be an advantage but not essential, more importantly a keen interest in travel, especially Europe & Latin America!
- Operations of the tailor made FIT tours
- To check hotel availability, ensuring use of allocations where available.
- To confirm options held and to accurately book all services required for the successful operation of the tour within the budget set.
- To confirm bookings to the client within the agreed time frame.
- To accurately cost any additional requests or changes.
- To prepare and check the final documentation for any errors or changes.
- To provide accurate reconfirmation and tour documentation for all suppliers.
- To resolve problems which may occur during the course of a tour.
- To maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and clients at all times.
- To liaise with agents directly on any changes or operational requirements
- To re-negotiate any major services before confirming
- To maintain accurate in-house system records.
- To assist the Finance Department with invoice queries as they arise.
- To prepare and financial statements and invoices to agents as required and ensure all necessary payments have been received on time
In return we offer the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area.
To apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now"