Travel Operations Executive - Monday-Friday
We are seeking an experienced Travel Operations Executive to join this award winning and forward thinking tour operator due to success and expansion. This dynamic and well established specialist tour operator offer various high quality tours and tailor-made travel and events across the globe with a great reputation within the exciting word of travel.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales support, operations, customer service or administrative experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different. Reap the benefits and utilise your existing travel experience!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- To assist in the day to day running of Operations department
- Loading supplier contracts
- Supporting the Sales and Aftersales departments by booking products such as car hire and transfers
- Running reports
- Adding special requests and travel extras to bookings
- Despatching client documents
- Similar experience within the travel industry such as administration, operations, customer service or sales support within a travel agency or tour operator.
- I.T skilled to a high standard
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exciting travel perks
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday and no Bank Holidays
- Varied job role
- Free lunch
- On-going training
- Social evening
- Private medical care
- State of the art offices
- There are opportunities for career progression for an able, aspirational and hard-working individual.
Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Operations Executive - Monday-Friday
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly