ONLINE TRAVEL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
We are an award winning specialist Travel Management Company providing a unique travel service to a growing portfolio of charity, academic and not-for-profit organisations. Our clients carry out vital projects in some of the most challenging environments around the globe. Due to our continued growth we are looking for an Online Travel Support Executive to join our team in central Manchester. Whether it’s over the phone or via email, you will be supporting our clients with their online booking requests and providing support with booking queries and technical issues.
As part of this role you will:-
- Administer online bookings through our internal systems ensuring accurate completion and processing of bookings made online.
- Assist with CRM administration and provide support with process related queries or technical issues.
- Quality check all online reservations, including web fares, scheduled carriers, rail bookings, hotel bookings and bill back processes.
- Monitor and action GDS queues, and field and resolve client enquiries via live chat, email and telephone.
- Process TOD’s (Ticket on Departure).
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills with a personable and professional presence.
- Pro-active with excellent attention to detail, in both written and verbal form.
- Any previous GDS experience would be a real bonus (particularly Galileo).
- Ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
We offer a friendly work environment, excellent progression opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:-
- Excellent progression opportunities
- First class training and development
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- 23.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted staff travel
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free refreshments
- Funded Team nights out with regular company social events.
This is a full time role based at our modern central Manchester office. Office hours are 8.45am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
So, if you have a passion for travel and delivering exceptional service, then please get in touch as we would love to hear from you!