Our client is a well-established family business that is on its way to celebrating their 2nd decade. An independent retail travel agent who have kept their doors open by developing and maintaining their reputation through recommendation and loyalty. They have built their reputation on integrity and treating their customers how they wish to be treated themselves.
Each of their clients have a different requirement and are treated as such, giving a personal “ground up” service to every holiday that comes through their door. Dealing in both the fine details as well as the essential aspects, the selected applicant will play a part in creating truly bespoke holidays.
- Researching destinations to becoming an expert in your product
- Identifying the clients wants & needs to provide them a package within their budget.
- Own the entire journey, from departure to return and everything in between.
- Using promotional material to aid the sale of itinerary tours
- Maintaining the customer database
- Working to target
- Collection of deposits & balances
- Handling objections, problems and complaints.
Key Skills & Attributes.
- Familiar with Airlines & Routes.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to accurately calculate cost.
- Self-driven, well organised.
- And last but not least, the ability to close a sale.
- You must have personal travel experience.
- You must be experienced within retail travel sales.
- You must be sales driven.
Salary is negotiable and calculated to reflect experience & potential.
Apply for Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly