Training Consultant or Sales Coach - Luxury Travel
Work for one of the best cruise companies in the world!! Our client is a leading cruise tour operator who is now seeking proven hands on Training or Sales Coach to be part of their on-going expansion in their London HQ. Within this position you be training and coaching their sales team in providing excellent service, product knowledge, systems training and to be the best in sales techniques.
Training or Sales Coach Duties
The position of training manager is responsible for the following:
- Conducting sales coaching and administration of the sales consultants and introduce them to the sales process.
- To help in developing processes and materials for Sales Training.
- Develop individual coaching plans and provide resources and assistance.
- To determine training needs by observing the Cruise Consultant team
- Observe sales approach, sales encounters, study sales results reports, and conferring with Manager of Consumer Sales.
- To develop performance improvement plans when needed with a focus on company direct sales method.
Training or Sales Coach Requirements
- Ideally worked in the travel or hospitality background (luxury brand a plus).
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Proven experience in consumer sales contact centres (inbound/outbound) in the travel or hospitality background or other industries with complex selling processes (e.g.: financials services).
- Proven knowledge of calls/CRM techniques and consumer sales approaches/methods.
- Proven ability to drive to successful consumer sales team developing structured and personalised training programs
- Strong leadership skills in order to effectively lead and train a team of sales representatives.
- Proven ability to achieve results and work well under pressure.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
This position not only gives your career the recognition of working within one of the best cruise companies, they also give you endless benefits such as healthcare, pension, extended educations, childcare vouchers to name just a few. If this position has been created around your skills send us your CV today for one of our specialists and experienced consultants to take your career to the next chapter.