Business Travel Consultant
Our client, a Business Travel Management Company, are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to join their team in their office in Reading. The opportunity to work as a Business Travel Consultant in this area doesnt come up very often so please read on to find out more!
If you are an experienced Business Travel or Tailor Made Consultant with excellent GDS skills, looking to work in a forward thinking and friendly company, then this could be the role you have been waiting for.
Business Travel Consultant key responsibilities:
- · Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, car, visa requirements and taxi reservations.
- · Offing a multiple of fare options.
- · Ability to utilise net fares, consolidators, low-cost airlines and complex fare structures.
- · Quoting and completing ticketing, exchanges and refunds.
- · Optimising client profiles for every reservation
- · Responsible for own invoicing.
- · Respond to emails within the clients SLA.
- · Support others within the team
Business Travel Consultant skills required:
This is an opportunity to join a team where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a fantastic salary, a lovely working environment and the chance to progress in your dream career. Join this company in the ever changing business travel industry now!!!
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.