Leisure and Corporate Travel Consultant
Based in South West London, we are looking for experienced Travel Reservations Consultants, on a temp basis to join this fun, friendly team on an ongoing temporary assignment.This is a great opportunity for a Travel Consultant looking for that next exciting move!
Travel Reservations Consultant Responsibilities:
* Answering incoming calls from customers and dealing with reservations, amendments and special requests
* Communicating with and understanding client requirements
* This role requires a supreme level of customer service, therefore a genuine desire to provide exceptional service is essential
* General administration within the team
Travel Reservations Consultant Skills Required:
* Previous travel reservations experience is essential
* Exemplary customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Computer literate - use of internet, e-mail, and Microsoft packages or equivalent
* You must have clear written and spoken English
* This role is due to start ASAP and is ongoing, temporary basis
* The hourly rate ranges from is £13 per hour to £16 per hour
* Hours are on a shift basis, Monday to Sunday am to 10pm and on a shift rota
* You MUST have previous travel reservations experience for your application to be considered
If you fit the above criteria and would like to apply for this role please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk quoting reference 46741 or phone Harri on 020 7397 1297.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk