Incentive Travel Reservations Consultant
Incentive Travel Reservations Consultant – SW London
My Client is currently recruiting for an Incentive Travel Reservations Consultant to work in a fast-paced and vibrant agency with offices in South West London.
Providing money -can’t buy travel incentives and group travel, to the biggest businesses, and brands on the planet, the primary function of the role is to make bespoke travel and fulfilment arrangements for competitions winners, VIP delegates and key clients from all over the from all over the world.
Incentive Travel Reservations Consultant requirements
- Researching and booking complex travel itineraries around the world;
- Dealing courteously and attentively with any queries, questions or concerns;
- Contacting suppliers to secure the most competitive rates and quotes for our packages;
- Booking team socials and seeking out exciting locations for events and experiences in London and abroad;
- Assisting the Operations Director with VIP client travel arrangements;
Incentive Travel Reservations Consultant Skills:
- Confidence in arranging complex travel itineraries and logistical product fulfilment;
- Exceptional organisation skills;
- Team player but also an ability to work unsupervised;
- Ability to cost up trips effectively, handle budgets and deal in multiple currencies;
- Strong problem-solving skills and use of initiative when dealing with tricky requests;
- A passion for providing a first-class service and a desire to 'go the extra mile’;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure;
- Good knowledge of international travel locations, destinations and once-in-a-lifetime experiences;
- A positive outlook and can-do approach;
- Knowledge of a second language (Ideal but not essential).
Incentive Travel Reservations Consultant Remuneration
- Salary - £18,000 and £25,000 depending on experience
- A realistic opportunity of earning up to £5,000 in annual bonus payments.
- Regular team socials and Summer Working Hours.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to email@example.com mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Incentive Travel Reservations Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly