Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent
My client is an independant travel agency focusing on luxury destinations who are seeking an experienced Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant to join their team on a fulltime basis based in Central London.
Urgently seeking an experienced Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / agent with strong knowledge of longhaul luxury destinations, the role will involve being responsible for booking tailor-made and brochured tours to worldwide destinations.
Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, selling and implementing top quality tailor-made itineraries to a variety of regions
- Build-up a loyal clientele by managing all the clients’ travel requirements and exceeding client’s expectations in respect of service and attention to detail
- Responsibility of individual reservations from initial enquiry to final documentation & post travel follow up - to include all administration duties.
Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent Required Experience:
- Excellent destination/product knowledge in luxury tailormade
- Familiar with airlines, routes and flight reservations
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and oral
- Commitment to customer service a priority
- Fully computer literate – must have superior working knowledge of MSWord and MSExcel with ability to create own workbooks
- Attention to detail essential, with the ability to compute accurate cost calculations
- A self-starter who is comfortable working with little supervision and who can take responsibility for their trips and clients
- Strong organisation & time management skills
- Great sales manner
Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent remuneration package:
- £26,000 - £28,000p.a.
- Various sales incentives negotiable.
- 20 days holiday per annum.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant / Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly