Travel Sales Agent / Consultant - North London
My client, a leading independent travel agency, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel Sales Agent / Consultant to join their growing team.
As a Travel Sales Agent / Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of travel including world-wide flights & holidays, package holidays, tailormade, cruises, etc
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Dealing with the public personally and by telephone
Travel Sales Agent / Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- Previous travel sales experience with proven track record of high customer service feedback;
- Proven experience of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
Travel Sales Agent / Consultant remuneration:
- Basic Salary £22,000 - £25,000
- Exceptional uncapped commission scheme
For a fully confidential Application on this Travel Sales Agent / Consultant role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent employment history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.