We are seeking an experienced Hotel Negotiator to join this leading wholesale tour operator in London due to remarkable growth and success.
This successful travel company, with state of the art offices across the globe offer various tailormade tours to leisure and business clients in the UK, Europe and beyond. This includes golf packages, ski, adventure, arts, music, culture and student tours for groups and FITs.
This role is ideal for an existing travel professional from a wholesale tour operator, seeking something a little different in which career development and progression is on offer, working in a socially friendly working environment.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Secure contracts with hotels.
- Negotiate group rates and conditions and confirm groups with hotels.
- Ensure that hotels offered are of the standard and quality required.
- Build, develop, strengthen and maintain strong business relationship with suppliers in order to achieve optimum results.
- Source alternative solutions to difficult situations when the requested locations/hotels are unavailable.
- Liaise with Sales offices, Operations, Accounts and other departments.
- Experience working for a UK inbound / wholesale tour operator which involves negotiating with hotels directly with rates
- Ideally have contacts with hotels
- Familiar with hotel quality & prices
- Good understanding of hotel products
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to develop new suppliers in the UK and Europe.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with hotels
- Excellent communication skills
- Any additional European language is an advantage
- Career development
- Sociable working hours - Monday to Friday
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Friendly and social team
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Example job titles that would be considered for this role include Hotel Reservations, Contracts Executive, Hotel Negotiator, Groups Executive, Groups Consultant, Operations Executive, Reservations Executive, Tour Coordinator.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.